Wednesday 18 April 2007


Nice sunny day today, it seems summer is slowly arriving in Wallasey which means we get the great sunsets back.

Everytime I read a blog by another lay Buddhist I come away feeling like I should be spouting textbook musings about sutras, precepts and the like. Mine seems extremely boring :)

But then I don't really feel like I need to say anything else, I have tried but I always stop half way through because I feel like it's not for my benefit. It's like I'm trying to prove some sort of understanding to someone. Pointless. It's not like I can't write pretentious drivel, I've got a degree in Theology & Religious Studies so I'm an expert! LOL

It just seems really simple, you sit zazen, you get bored, you get on with your day until it's wall staring time again.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Jesus....is that picture real???